Adderall Xr 30mg
Adderall is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, two central nervous stimulants that improve focus and reduce impulsivity by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain.
Since Adderall has ensured that dopamine remains present, the brain will make less of it. When Adderall then leaves the bloodstream and dopamine levels drop, the good feelings will also disappear.
Adderall has been used as an off-label treatment for depression in patients who experience depression in combination with ADHD. Because stimulants can increase alertness, attention, and energy, they can feel like mood boosters for those experiencing depression.
Adderall XR Online
The usual starting dose is 10 mg taken once daily in the morning. The dose is usually started low and increased gradually. The dose of Adderall XR needs to be individualized according to the needs of the person taking the medication. Doses above 30 mg daily are not recommended.
This medication may be taken with or without food. Swallow Adderall Xr whole with water or other liquids. Do not crush or split the capsules. The capsule contains small pellets of medication specially designed to release their contents slowly inside the body. The capsule may be opened and the contents sprinkled over applesauce. The applesauce should be eaten immediately after sprinkling and not stored for later. Avoid chewing the applesauce – chewing could damage the pellets from the capsule. Eat all of the sprinkled applesauce to make sure you get the full dose.
Many things can affect the dose of a medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.
It is important to take Adderall Xr exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Taking a dose in the afternoon may cause difficulty sleeping, and should therefore be avoided. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Store Adderall Xr at room temperature, protect it from light and keep it out of the reach of children.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater (e.g. down the sink or in the toilet) or in household garbage. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
Many medications can cause side effects. A side effect is an unwanted response to a medication when it is taken in normal doses. Side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent.
The side effects listed below are not experienced by everyone who takes Adderall XR. If you are concerned about side effects, discuss the risks and benefits of Adderall Xr Online with your doctor.
The following side effects have been reported by at least 1% of people taking this medication. Many of these side effects can be managed, and some may go away on their own over time.
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- Dry Mouth
- appetite changes (increased or decreased)
- mood changes
- stomach ache
- trouble falling asleep
- weight loss
Although most of the side effects listed below don’t happen very often, they could lead to serious problems if you do not check with your doctor or seek medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- anxiety or nervousness
- behavior changes (e.g., aggressiveness, agitation, anger, hostility)
- blurred vision or other vision changes
- fast heartbeat or heart palpitations
- hallucinations (hearing, seeing, or feeling things that are not actually there)
- increased blood pressure
- mania (feeling unusually excited, over-active, or uninhibited)
- poor blood circulation (e.g., hands and feet becoming bluish, numb, unusually cold)
- psychotic symptoms (e.g., paranoid thoughts)
- signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
- tics (uncontrolled and repeated body movements)
Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- chest pain
- convulsions (seizures)
- signs of a Heart Attack (e.g., chest pain or pressure, pain extending through shoulder and arm, nausea and vomiting, sweating)
- signs of a serious allergic reaction (e.g., difficulty breathing; hives; swelling of the face, lips, eyes, mouth, or throat)
- signs of a severe skin reaction such as blistering, peeling, a rash covering a large area of the body, a rash that spreads quickly, or a rash combined with Fever or discomfort
- signs of stroke (e.g., sudden or severe headache; sudden loss of coordination; vision changes; sudden slurring of speech; or unexplained weakness, numbness, or pain in arm or leg)
- thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
Some people may experience side effects other than those listed. Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking Adderall XR.